Improve your business methodologies, processes and strategy with our Business Excellence Consultancy and Training services. Our team will engage your organisation and develop your workforce by delivering the right training modules, based on a Lean Six Sigma approach.
Lean Six Sigma Consultancy
Helping you build a LEAN driven culture
Lean Six Sigma consultancy will help you eliminate waste due to overproduction, defects, underutilisation and redundancies while improving your performance capabilities. Ultimately, this will lead to cost optimisation, improved quality and value creation.
- Improve process efficiency and quality of production
- Improve cost, production cycle and time to market
- Reduce organisational waste
- Create sense of ownership and accountability among your workforce from participation of Lean Six Sigma projects
Improving efficiency and effectiveness in your workforce
Our training modules are designed to develop a competitive and productive workforce that will be ready to meet your organisation’s challenges today and in the future. In short, we cover all aspects from sales and customer service to leadership and organisational improvement to help you meet your business and human capital objectives.
- Increase job satisfaction and employee morale
- Improve confidence, capability and competence
- Improve productivity and quality
- Improve sales turnover and customer satisfaction
Talent Development Programme
Developing future leaders and ensuring continuity
Our goal is to help your organisation identify your best people; train and develop them across multiple platforms; retain top talent; grow your future leaders; and execute diversity strategies that reflect your organisational goals.
We have a comprehensive, yet practical approach with our talent development programme. The programme brings together strategies, processes, and activities required to systematically develop your organisation’s talent.
- Tailored solutions that align to your specific training and development strategies
- Programmes based on identified skill gaps or workplace issues
- Flexible programme delivery to cater to work schedule requirements
- Retain your top talents and curb attrition issues