Have your own contact centre? Need a back-up site to prevent interruption of your business?
VADS Disaster Recovery Contact Centre services can help you ensure the continuity of your business operations during and after a disaster. We can provide a fully operational suite of workstations equipped with computers and telephony systems that can be activated within a short period of time. We can also provide a mirrored version of your operating systems during a disaster that allows you to relocate your staff temporarily so that they can operate from another site.
- Preservation of markets by ensuring continuity of supply
- Downtime is reduced when alternative processes and workarounds are identified
- DRCC site is always ready for use within 2 hours of activation in the event of unexpected disasters
- Protect shareholder value
- Maintain and protect vital records
- Improve organisational resilience by designating alternatives to support key processes and by defining and documenting recovery processes
- Protect physical and knowledge assets of the business