Multi-Line SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is a single trunk which can handle desired number of dedicated voice calls, whether to cater for a selected number of employees or for every employee in an organization, depending on the structure of business operation. It uses state of the art technology and a dedicated channel, ensuring superior voice quality is obtained cost effectively.
- Multi-Line SIP (MLS) service improves the call quality of voice because each Multi-Line SIP (MLS) service is a dedicated channel.
- This service will provide all the features in existing Primary Rate Interfaces (PRI) except for Video Conferencing and as back up for Data services.
- Customers can choose numbers of channel and DDI numbers range independently.
- This service allows for the flexibility and ease of adding, subtracting or changing the number of channels as customers grow their business.
- Customers can downgrade the channels package without the need to forcefully delete DDI range numbers.