Unified Threat Management (UTM) secures internet gateway with firewall of multiple security features on a single security appliance.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) – Protection of critical business applications from external as well as internal attacks
- Anti-virus – Multi-layered, real-time protection against a multitude of attacks at the desktop and the network gateway
- Web filter – Regulation of user access to web resources and insights into all web activities, enabling businesses to meet customer’s Internet usage policies
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Secure and cost-effective to connect multiple offices across the public Internet
- Application control – Allowing or denying network application usage based on policies
- UTM firewall combines multiple security features into a single platform to protect against attacks, viruses, Trojans, spyware and other malicious threats. Complexity is reduced and management is simplified because multiple layers of protection are delivered under this single management console. Normal firewall does not have scalable and comprehensive protection against network-level and content-level threats..