Integrated Operation Centre (IOC)
An Integrated Operation Centre (IOC) monitors incidents and events for better response through a centralised command centre.
- Allow onsite enforcer to focus on their best level to protect the citizens
- Mitigate security risk and enable speedy dispatch of police / local authority
- System monitoring on a single dashboard – power, energy, etc.
- Maintenance support for city services
- Standardise and automate operation process
- Artificial intelligence-based proactive monitoring
- Onsite technical personnel for emergency response & escalation
- 24-hour assistance by certified support personnel
- Analytics available for further insights
Service Exchange Platform
The Service Exchange Platform is an open platform for the integration of Internet of Things (IoT). Powered by API-led connectivity, it enables the communications of things, sensors and devices for delivery of Smart Services.
- Make sense of Big Data collected by IoT devices
- Enable creation of new Smart Services and apps
- Better decision making based on gathered insights
- Improve management and control of IoT devices and services
- Consolidate and manage distribution of information
- Provide analytics and necessary processing for the collected information
- Provide and manage interfaces for vertical services through the API management module