1.What is VADS Managed TelePresence Services?
VADS MTP Services provides the latest collaboration communication tools delivering High Definition (HD) quality video via a TPX Access Service allowing online discussions, meetings and conferences to be conducted anytime in an amazing experience. It simulates real-time meetings in actual life-size, life-like video with spatial audio effects. VADS offers end-to-end services, coupled with optimum access to deliver persuasive video conferencing. VADS MTP Services incorporates Malaysia’s first TelePresence Exchange (TPX), which enables customers to conduct business-to-business (B2B) conferencing domestically and globally.
2.What type of TelePresence solutions does VADS offer?
VADS offers three (3) types of solutions, which are Private Room, Public Room and Event Based Solution.
Private Room Solution
End-points are installed and configured at the customer’s premise. Our Private Room Solution is scalable to every business need from board meeting rooms to branches and personal end-points, all interconnected within customer’s own private network infrastructure. Private Room Solution also enables intra-company collaborations, and domestic or global Business-to-Business (B2B) collaborations made possible via VADS-TPX.
Public Room Solution
VADS Public Room is located at VADS premises, and soon to expand to other partners’ premises. Public rooms are an easier and faster way of conducting TelePresence meetings without investing in equipment and incurring travel costs. Bookings and scheduling of Public Rooms can be made by contacting us.
Event Based Solution
An ad-hoc and customised service where VADS brings video conferencing facility, including video conferencing equipment, connectivity services and the expertise to set-up and manage the event at your preferred location(s).
3.What are the types of TelePresence end-points offered by VADS?
There are 3 types of end-points offered:
- Life-Size HD Video at 1080p.
- Enhanced spatial audio for a real-life experience.
- Purpose-built room with lighting and fittings.
- Accommodates 6-18 pax.
- HD Video at 720p and 1080p.
- Optimised audio.
- Room based – Single and Dual 52-inch screens.
- Accommodates 2-6 pax.
- HD Video at 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Optimised audio.
- Personal desktop unit for executives, and small branches– from 9-inch to 24-inch.
- Accommodates 1-2 pax.
- Standard Definition 480p (SD 480p) – TV quality.
- High Definition 720p (HD 720p) – DVD quality.
- High Definition 1080p (HD 1080p) – Blu-ray quality.
4.What is the difference between VADS MTP Services and any conventional video conferencing?
VADS MTP Services takes full advantage of TPX Access Service to deliver a tremendous experience that is more powerful and flexible than any traditional video conferencing solutions. Video is delivered in ultra High Definition with ultra wide band audio to give a superb face-to-face experience, effective collaboration, and meetings are initiated effortlessly with a single click on any TelePresence endpoints.
With end-to-end service offerings, VADS MTP Services transforms your business by enhancing your relationship with your business partners, suppliers and customers domestically and globally. VADS MTP also aims to help you strengthen rapport, build more efficient communications and make speedier business decisions.
VADS understands that your business prioritises growth and reducing total cost of ownership (TCO). VADS is your single provider to manage end-to-end from end-point and connectivity with certified IT support.
- 1st Certified Cisco TelePresence Video Master Authorised Technology Partner services (ATP) in Malaysia.
- VADS owned TelePresence Exchange (TPX) enables B2B conferencing with the rest of the world, with strong capabilities for integration with other global TelePresence providers via VADS TPX.
- VADS is backed by the leading telecommunications provider, Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) which owns state-of-the-art high speed IP Next Generation network coverage nationwide.
- VADS currently manages most of the existing customers of TM IPVPN.
- VADS has registered 19 global IPVPN presences located in the USA, the UK, the Middle-East and Asia.
- 24×7 nationwide support, with the certified engineers.
6.What are the value propositions of VADS MTP Services?
1st Certified Cisco TelePresence Video Master Authorised Technology Partner services (ATP) in Malaysia.
- VADS owns TelePresence Exchange (TPX).
- Offers end-to-end TelePresence solutions to customers.
- Reduces huge investment by offering OPEX models and accountability with full support.
7.What are the value propositions of TelePresence?
- Communicate and collaborate face-to-face, without moving from place to place.
- Strengthen rapport between employees, partners and customers.
- Be a part of B2B TelePresence community, domestically and globally.
- Speedier decision-making and faster go-to-market timeframes.
- Lowers down total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Improves employee productivity and efficiency.
8.Who should I contact for more detailed information based on my needs?
You can email us at email@example.com with detailed information of your requirements for us to arrange a discussion. If you are an existing TM/VADS customer, you may contact your respective Account Executive to conduct a session with our experts.
9.Does VADS offer a demo for Managed TelePresence?
Yes, VADS welcomes customers to experience TelePresence at VADS TelePresence Showcase Centre at Plaza VADS, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. To schedule a demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.What is VADS Managed TelePresence Private Room?
VADS TelePresence Private Room Solution is a fully managed TelePresence room that fulfils intra-company and business-to-business (B2B) communications. This service package includes end-points, TPX access services, service monitoring & management, providing you all-round support so you can conduct your business interactions and meetings with local and international associates straight from the office.
VADS TelePresence Private Room Solution is scalable to every business need from board meeting rooms to branches and personal end-points, all interconnected within customer’s own private network infrastructure. Private Room Solution also enables intra-company collaborations, and domestic or global Business-to-Business (B2B) collaborations made possible via VADS-TPX.
2.What does VADS Managed TelePresence Private Room Services offer?
VADS Managed TelePresence Private Room Services is based on a service model, where our range of services includes the highest quality of immersive, multi-purpose and personal shared end-points and TelePresence infrastructure. These offerings come together with engineering and managed services where VADS will manage the end-points installed at customer’s premises.
- 24 x 7 Helpdesk and Remote Assistance Services.
- Service Monitoring and Incident Management.
- Consulting, Design and Implementation Services.
- Engineering & Managed Services.
- 24×7 Service Helpdesk.
- Service Support Systems, Service Monitoring Provisioning and Management.
- Telepresence endpoints located at customer’s premises.
- Dedicated, optimized and secured TPX access service.
- Clarity of Service acquisition via OPEX-based service subscription.
- VADS manages full service life-cycle to ensure end-to-end performance and reliability.
3.Why does VADS propose a dedicated link for TelePresence instead of using my existing data link?
Your business applications are very important and should be maintained at a dedicated environment to ensure its efficiency. TelePresence is designed to have dedicated bandwidth resources to ensure an optimum conferencing experience and not consume existing resources to avoid an intersection between your business applications traffic and TelePresence high definition video.
4.If my organisation implements TelePresence with VADS, what will happen to my existing video conferencing equipment?
VADS has to validate the end-point types of your existing video conferencing equipment. Once validated, VADS will offer a buyback option where VADS will purchase your end-point at current market value and offer a new TelePresence end-point on a leasing model. VADS will also manage and support the new end point equipment provided to you.
5.Under the Service Model, how long is a contractual period and what happens in the case of faulty equipment during this period?
The service can be rendered based on 3 to 5 years subject to customer’s requirements. Any faulty equipment cases during this period will be handled or replaced by VADS subject to the contract terms and conditions.
6.What are the components of VADS Managed TelePresence Services?
- Design & Installation: Provision of pre-deployment physical rooms and equipment setup based on any business requirements.
- Managed Services: Service Management and high quality delivery service over high speed IP network.
- 24×7 Support Centre and Service Monitoring: Provision of end to end support – Remote Assistance Services, Maintenance & Onsite Support, Monitoring and Incident Management.
- Ease of Use: Provision of training on Dedicated Customer Portal for Scheduling, Address Book, Service Dashboard and Meeting Notifications.
1.What Is VADS TelePresence Public Room?
VADS TelePresence Public Room is a premium video conferencing facility located in VADS offices, available for public access at a pay-per-use hourly rate, enabling you to communicate and collaborate seamlessly across networks via VADS TelePresence Exchange. Participants gather around in specially equipped TelePresence rooms, through real-time, life-sized, ultra-high-resolution video and spatial audio, participants in one room appear as if they’re seated directly across the table from participants in another room, even when they’re actually continents apart.
2.How Is a VADS TelePresence Public Room typically used?
Typical business uses of VADS TelePresence Public Rooms include conducting meetings and interviewing job candidates; collaborating with remote partners, suppliers, and customers; training new employees and managing remote ones; and leading focus groups.
3.How do I schedule a VADS TelePresence Public Room session?
1.What Is VADS TelePresence Event Based Solution?
VADS TelePresence Event Based solution is an ad-hoc and customised service where VADS brings video conferencing facility, including video conferencing equipment, connectivity services and the expertise to set-up and manage the event at your preferred location(s). Allowing you to gather and interact in a virtual environment, enjoying the benefits of live events without the cost and expense of travelling.
2.How Is a VADS TelePresence Event Based Solution typically used?
Typical business uses of VADS TelePresence Event Based solution include events such as trainings, seminars, town hall meetings, keynote speeches, summits, company meetings, virtual events, publicity tours and many more.
3.What is offered in VADS TelePresence Event Based Solution?
- Video Conferencing Equipment Rental.
- Access Services (Temporary) – IPME/IPLL/Leased Line/ISDN.
- Infra Services /Port Rental – VADS-TPX.
- On-site Wiring.
- Manpower Services – Consultation, Installation, Support & Travelling.
- (optional) Studio Rental – there are 23 VC Studio nationwide.
- (optional) Multimedia Production Equipment Rental & Services – AV Mixer (PA System), Speaker, Matrix Switcher, Projector & Screen, DVD Recording System, TV Monitor, Cables & Accessories, External Camera, Stand-by Crew.
- (optional) Live streaming